Guided visit / meeting in a ready-to-wear workshop
Guided visit / meeting in a ready-to-wear workshop for a brand FOR A GROUP OF 22 PEOPLE
Guided visit / meeting in a ready-to-wear workshop for a brand that participates twice yearly in the official, Paris fashion weeks
- Visit in a single group
- Content: Introduction to the various crafts related to ready-to-wear workshops. The designer’s team will introduce you to the brand’s artistic universe, its history, the different positions and professions that collaborate with the fashion designer.
- The following themes will also be covered:
- How to make room for innovation? Ideation – development – implementation
- How do the creator and team collaborate? Is leadership important? How to differentiate reactivity and creativity.
- Duration: 1h30
- Pickup location: given by email
- Size group: From 15 to 22 people maximum
- Language (s):
Minimum number of people for the activity to take place: 15