Guided visit / meeting in a ready-to-wear workshop
Guided visit / meeting in a ready-to-wear workshop for a brand FOR A GROUP OF 22 PEOPLE
Guided visit / meeting in a ready-to-wear workshop for a brand that participates twice yearly in the official, Paris fashion weeks
- Visit in a single group
- Content: Introduction to the various crafts related to ready-to-wear workshops. The designer’s team will introduce you to the brand’s artistic universe, its history, the different positions and professions that collaborate with the fashion designer.
- The following themes will also be covered:
- How to make room for innovation? Ideation – development – implementation
- How do the creator and team collaborate? Is leadership important? How to differentiate reactivity and creativity.
- Duration: 1h30
- Pickup location: given by email
- Size group: From 15 to 22 people maximum
- Language (s):
Minimum number of people for the activity to take place: 15
Upcoming date: 24/03/23 10h00
This experience was amazing! We are so lucky to be able to make something unique and take home a much treasured souviener from Paris. We would book again!
Par: édith le 03/03/20
My husband and 2 sons and I did this workshop and it exceeded all expectations. The team were outstanding and helpful and explained the steps and encouraged the whole way. We really felt like we were part of Paris- not just tourists.
Par: Madeline le 20/02/20
Just a memorable and uniques experience THANK YOU so much! Next time we are in Paris we want to do this again!
Par: Rodolphe le 19/01/20
Description of the place